Pedigree of: Calvdale Point of Law Sh CM
Sex: Male | Born: 2nd April 2007 | Colour: Liver & White
James wins gains his 'Show Certificate of Merit'
Winner of Limit Dof at M.E.S.S.S and awarded RCC
‘James’ A son of Blak To The Future and Question of Fact. Compact, sturdy boy with lovely head and expression.
Lightly shown since he turned 6 months but has achieved Group 1 and Best Puppy In Breed on a few occasions so far.
* Winning BIS at Northern Spaniel Open Show - 22nd June 2008
* BIS at Sedgefield Agricultural Show - 9th August 2008 - BOB under Julie Whitely (Snowgate). G1 Alan Curry and BIS Marion Sargeant
* 1st in Junior at Darlington Champ Show 08
* 1st in Graduate at Gundog of Wales Champ Show 08
* BIS Worksop Open Show held 18th October 08
* 1st in Graduate at Midland ESS Champ Show 08
* RBIS at Northallerton Open Show 9th November 2008
* BIS East Riding Gundog Club- April 09
* BIS North of England Spaniel Open Show- July 09
James has been consistently well placed at Championship Shows.
Another of our youngsters with hopes and aspirations for the future . Health checked and available at stud to suitable bitches. Sire of Calvdale False Arrest. - Winner of BPIS and Junior Stakes at Champ Shows.
James has been:
Eye tested (25th Nov 2012) and unaffected PRA, GPRA and MRD
Hereditarily clear PRA Cord 1.
Glaucoma tested - unaffected.
Hereditarily clear- Fucosidosis.
Hip Score:- Total 9